1. Booking and Payment
1.1 By making a booking with our travel agency, you agree to the following terms and conditions regarding booking and payment:
- A deposit of 30% of the total trip cost is required to secure your booking.
- The remaining balance must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Payments can be made via bank transfer or credit card.
- In the event of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable.
- If you fail to make the final payment by the due date, your booking may be canceled, and cancellation charges may apply.
2. Cancellation and Refunds
2.1 We understand that plans can change, and sometimes cancellations are unavoidable. Here's our policy regarding cancellation and refunds:
- If you cancel your booking more than 30 days prior to the departure date, you may be eligible for a partial refund.
- If you cancel your booking within 30 days of the departure date, no refund will be provided.
- In the event that we need to cancel the trip due to unforeseen circumstances, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid.
3. Liability and Disclaimer
3.1 While we strive to provide safe and enjoyable travel experiences, it's important to understand our liability and disclaimer:
We are not responsible for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property during the trip. Participants are advised to obtain travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to make changes to the itinerary or accommodations due to weather conditions, transportation delays, or any other circumstances beyond our control.